Monday, February 02, 2015

The new Saigon built tooth, Vu Thi Thanh Tuyen, DDS installed.


Before


Anyone who knows me knew my old tooth, built in Cebu about 6 years ago.  It was held in place by a metal clip that clamped around a back tooth and was easily taken out or pushed back in place. When in place the man made tooth looked natural enough. However, I enjoyed the look on peoples faces when I would take it out and put it back in, I broke the first factory built one while eating so I always took the Philipino one out of my mouth and put in my shirt pocket when I ate. Just for reference this is a great way to impress women - take your tooth out when you sit down to eat.

After
Anyway, after all this time of playing with my tooth  I finely lost it.   Best guess is that I left it in a shirt pocket and the laundry ate it.  So with a rather large gap in my front teeth I needed a new tooth stat, meaning really fast. Also my budget was very limited and so it had to be inexpensive. So what is a guy to do?

Contact Dr. Tuyen of the Golden Smile Dental Office and she had me in straight away, took an impression, made a color match of the off white of my other teeth.  A day later I came back for a fitting and a half hour later took my new tooth  home.  The new one is all plastic and firmly snaps in place, doesn't depend on other teeth to stay put, fits so well eating is easy but I still like to take it out, a guy has to have fun.

The cost for all this was easily fit into my budget.

You can contact Dr. Tuyen at: Golden Smile Dental Office in Saigon's Tan Bin District, 123/19 Nghia Phat, ward 6  phone: 0903 014 680
tuyen.vu.thi.thanh@clinics.whatclinic.com

No comments: